Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Day!

I actually made this card yesterday but wasn't sure I liked it or not. I got up this morning and looked at it and it just came together. This is Kraft, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and also Mellow Moss for the front trees. I do not have a large plain stamp for the reflection so I took a SU! clear envelope and stamped on it with the Chocolate Chip and pressed it to the card. I think it turned out pretty well. The ribbon on this card is the Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon. The stamp sets are Lovely as A Tree and Winter Post. The background is sponged on with Baja Breeze Classic ink and Not Quite Navy Classic ink.

All of these cards are just about the same design just a little different in their own way. This one is again Kraft, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. The trees here are Baja Breeze. The background trees are embossed with white embossing powder. On the first layer, the actual card, I stamped Itty Bitty Backgrounds with Craft White Ink. The ribbon here is Baja Breeze Double Striped. I also used the Horizontal Punch and the Ticket corner punch on this card.

This one is done with Kraft and Mellow Moss. Again, the background trees are embossed with white embossing powder. Also on this card I did the Itty Bitty Background with Craft White on the actual card. I used the 1/4 inch grosgrain Mellow Moss ribbon.


This one is done with Kraft and Always Artichoke. I changed the side of the ribbon to give it a little bit of its own flavor. For those who know me I get bored very easy and have to change things around and make several different Christmas Cards to get my fill! Everything was done the same on this card except for the colors and the ribbon done on the left instead of the right. This ribbon is the 1/4 inch Always Artichoke. I did make 14 of these.

This one is exactly like the one above except it has 1/4 white grosgrain instead of the 1/4 inch Always Artichoke Ribbon. I did 10 of these.

Thanks for looking! I have day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas ready to post but I have a crying 3 year old right now. I will get it on as soon as I can.

No comments: