Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 - Smores Kit

Smores anyone? I will be making these for my girls teachers for Christmas. They are really simple to make. I purchased the take out boxes at the Target dollar spot. The kit contains one chocolate bar, 4 Large marshmallows and 4 whole graham crackers. This is enough to make four smores. I also included a lollipop with a snowman cover made out of cardstock and punches. I am out of medium cello bags so I used SU! clear envelopes to put the marshmallows and graham crackers in. It worked really well. I also put some shredded white paper in the bottom of the take out box to help push up the smores kit some.

The tag reads:
Thank you for teaching me Smore & Smore each day! Thanks Renee for this saying.

On the back of the tag is the recipe for making the smores:
Put half of a graham cracker on a paper towel in the microwave. Place a piece of the chocolate bar on top of the graham cracker. Place one marshmallow on top of the chocolate. Microwave for 10-15 seconds. Add the other half of the graham cracker and Enjoy!

The tag was made with:
Real Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Winter Post Stamp Set
Real Red Classic Ink
Silver Cord

The Snowman Cover for the lollipop was made with:
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
1 Inch Circle Punch
1/8 Circle Punch
Square Scallop Punch
Word Window Punch

No comments: