Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 - Lollipop Bouquet

This is a lollipop bouquet I made for Sydney's class for her Christmas party. This is something you can do for a group of people getting together or for a friend. This is a crushed pineapple can that I covered with Ski Slope Designer Series paper. You can also use the Circle Scallop Punch with the Big Flowers Stamp set and make a bouquet of flowers with the lollipops. That would be so cute for someone's birthday! In the bottom of the can I used a floral block (I know that is not the right name but it is slipping my mind right now) and some white shredded paper to hide the block.

Here is what I used to make this:
Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Tango Tangerine Cardstock
Winter Post Stamp Set (snowflake)
Real Red Classic Ink Pad
1/4 inch White Grosgrain Ribbon
1 3/8 Circle Punch
1/8 Hand Held Circle Punch
1 inch Circle Punch
Square Scallop Punch
Word Window Punch
Floral Block
White Shredded Paper

No comments: