Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cards


I decided to work on some Christmas cards today. I only have "18" different ones picked out that I like! :) I used the Cricut to cut out the square. You could always cut out a 4x4 square, use the corner rounder and then the 1/8 punch to punch out the corners. I put Chocolate Chip cardstock (scraps) over the holes on the back of the card to give it more dimension.
On this card I used:
Ruby Red Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Winter Post Stamp Set
Lovely as A Tree (one of my favs)
Chocolate Chip Ink


Again, I used my Cricut to cut out the circles but you could always use the Coluzzle or The Big Shot. These are two different circles placed together with a punch from the Round Tab Punch. I cut the Chocolate Chip cardstock to 1 7/8 wide and the Whisper White to 1 3/4 wide. Adhere them together and placed them on the front of the circle. Then I just cut around the ends to round these two cardstocks. The circle is 4x4 so the strips were 4 1/4. I saw this on Splitcoaststampers as an ornament and decided to make it a card. I am pleased with the way it turned out.

On this card I used
:
Bashful Blue Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Ink
Round Tab Punch
Neutrals eyelets
Crop-A-dile
Silver Cord
I will be starting my 12 days of Christmas next week so stay tuned for that. I have decided to start it on Monday the 8th as it is easier for me to start a new project at the beginning of the week instead of in the middle! :) I will post more on that starting next week. Have a great weekend and remember if you need anything you can always go to my website http://www.crazyboutstampin.stampinup.net/ and place an order. Any orders placed by Dec. 15th are guaranteed for Christmas delivery.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: