Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas cards from friends!

These are some Christmas cards that I received from friends and family. I wanted to share these with you as they are all so beautiful!


This one is from my mother-in-law, Barbara. You can't see it to well in the picture but the star is embossed with clear embossing powder and So Saffron ink.

This one is from my upline's upline and good friend, Alisa. I love these colors!

This one is from one of my good friends and side line, Lisa! You go girl! How cute are those snowmen?

This one is from another good friend and a person I met through my Stampin' Up! business. Maureen sent this to me. It is absolutely gorgeous!.

This one came from another good friend, Tammy. Peaceful Wishes I miss you!! :) Simple yet so elegant.

This one is from my sister-in-law, Melanie. Another, you go girl!!!! I am proud of you!
I really enjoyed receiving these cards from you ladies, thank you!! I want to wish each one of my friends, family and all of you checking in on my blog a Very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to come! Thanks for such a great year!

No comments: