Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - Chocolate Covered Candy




This is not what I had in mind for the 12th day but I am running a little behind and wanted to come up with a quick gift just in case someone needed something tomorrow. These are the Dove chocolate that are packaged in three individual servings. They were really inexpensive at Wal-mart. I wrapped them in Baja Breeze Designer Series paper. The ribbon on the top is Double Stitched 5/8 Regal Rose ribbon. The other two are Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon (retired) from last year. I actually made the brown satin ones for the bus driver and bus aide on my daughter's bus and the pink one for the mail lady. All you have to do is measure your candy bar and then measure your paper from there. Tie a ribbon and you are done!
Thanks for looking!


No comments: