Monday, September 14, 2009

Mums anyone?

I have a group of ladies that have been with me since the beginning of my Stampin' Up! adventure. When I started doing clubs three years ago they were the first to sign up. Since then they have been in many clubs with me. When it came time to renew the club for this group of girls I knew they wanted something fresh and new. So, we decided together that we were going to do a Big Shot club and that is exactly what we did. This past Saturday was our first group meeting and it went great! We made this card using, of course, the Big Shot. Above is what it looks like open.



This is what the card looks like when you place it together. How cute? I think these flowers look like Fall Mums. I actually took this picture before stamping the sentiment. I used the Full of Life stamp set and stamped "Thanks...not just for the Big things you do, but all the Wonderful little things too", using Rich Razzleberry Ink. This card does fit in a regular 5 3/8 x 4 1/2 envelope.


We used:

Stamps: Background Stamp, Full of Life (for sentiment)

Paper: Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo

Ink: Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Ribbon, Flower Burst Emosslits Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals


Here is the tutorial for this card:



Thanks for looking!

No comments: