Monday, August 17, 2009

SWAP cards!

Sorry these are so late in the day. This is a demo only swap that I participated in with Alisa's Addicts. I am so blessed to have this group as well as the Made in America group hosted by my upline Judi. Speaking of Judi below is her fabulous card.

The card below is from our own Alisa Mawson. (Alisa's Addicts)
The next one below is from Bonnie Sisson.

The next one below is from Jeri Jo Vansanski.

Below you will find a card from LeAnne Pravitz.


The next one below Tammy Toussaini


The next one is a member of my group, Star Spangled SIPsters, Susan Belanger

Below you will find a card from Lisa Baker.

and last but certainly not least is from Donna Diaz

All these ladies are so creative. Again, I am so blessed to be part of their stamping family!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: