Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Your My Cupcake

This card is for my nieces birthday. She is having a cupcake and sundae party so I decided to use Darling Dots cupcake. This is another kit I had left over from my 10-10-15. I just changed it up a little.


I used Dazzling Diamonds on the icing of the cupcake to give it a little bling. I don't know any little girl that doesn't like a little bling!

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Darling Dots (Hostess) and Wow Flowers

Ink: Chocolate Chip marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Real Red Marker and Certainly Celery marker and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Dazzling Diamonds and Two way glue pen.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: