Monday, June 29, 2009

Sip by Sip!



This is yet another 10-10-15 card we did three weeks ago at my event. I absolutely love the saying here. "Enjoy life sip by sip, not gulp by gulp". In these times I feel like we go 100 miles per hour all the time. I am a SAHM and still feel like life is rolling way too fast. I think sometimes we need to just say no and make time for our friends and family. We never know when we will be called home and when we are, we are going to be able to "really see" time we spent on things that really didn't matter. There is nothing more precious then the little things in life. Our children, a "good" cup of coffee, or a "good" glass of ice tea!! Those are three of my favs! WOW, I cannot believe all of that came out of my mouth! Any whoo!

Here is what we used:

Stamps: Sip by sip

Paper: Whisper white, Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant

Ink: Kiwi Kiss classic ink pad and Basic Black classic ink pad

Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, Kiwi Kiss/Ver Vanilla Satin Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

No comments: