Monday, February 2, 2009

New Catalog Event Free gift

For those ladies that attended my New Catty/Sale-a-bration event on Saturday they received one of these pins as a free gift for coming. There were actually three different designs altogether. This is one of them.

I used the Rasberry Tart DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Pink Pirquette cardstock and the Mellow Moss and Rose Red grosgrain ribbon as well as the Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon. I also used the Vintage Brads. The diamond shaped brads are retired but did come in the vintage brad collection a few years back. All of the pins used the same products I just put the pins together a little different which created the three different designs.

Thank you Judi for this idea. You are the best!

I have a few more things to share with you ladies from my event on Saturday, but gotta run for now. It is time to get the kids ready for school!

No comments: