Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scrappin' Fun!

This past weekend I got together with family and friends for our scrapbooking day. Here are a few pages I put together that day.This one I used Pink Pirquette, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze. I did a page similar to this at a club for my oldest daughters book and decided to do a page for my youngest daughters book, as they both love the snow so much. Also used here was the scallop edge punch, large oval punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1/ 3/8 circle punch, 1/8 circle punch, natual twine, square scallop punch, word window punch, Baja Breeze cardstock, Whisper White cardstock and Ski Slope Designer series paper (retired 1/18/09).




On this page I used the Felt Flurries (retired 1/18/09), Almost Amethyst cardstock, Ski Slope Designer series paper (retired 1/18/09), chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, 1/2 inch circle punch, chocolate chip cardstock and whisper white cardstock.

This was Shelby's birthday in Oct. On this page I used So Saffron cardstock, Bashful Blue cardstock, Rose Red cardstock, The cricut to cut the images and Title. Also, the designer series paper is from a retired hostess Simply Scrappin' kit called Friends and Flowers.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: