Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kit of the Month

I am starting a new "thing" for us here on my blog. I will be doing a Kit of the month. This kit will be "pre-cut" and all you will have do to is stamp it and put it together when you receive it. Now, let me warn you that next month I will be having a baby and may skip that month depending on how everything goes! I will also be offering the stamp set in some of the kits. If you have the stamp set that I happen to use I will also be giving out a the cost without the stamp set. This has been a request I received from several ladies in my clubs and have decided since the baby is coming this is a great time to start it. I will except credit cards for these kits as well as checks and of course cash. I would not suggest you send cash in the mail though.

If you are interested in this month's kit email me and have your payment to me by Jan. 16th.

Here is the kit of the month for January:

This month's kit is a calendar. The calendar will come pre-printed and again, pre-cut. All you will have to do is stamp it and put it together. This kit is $10.00. If you want me to stamp it for you then the kit will be $15.00. Shipping and Handling is $4.75. If you want more than one kit I will combine shipping for you. You do not have to use the stamps that I am showing for each month here you can use any stamps that you may already have on hand for this month's kit or again I can stamp it exactly the way it is here for you for the additional $5.00. All orders must be to me by Jan. 16th with payment. I will in turn have your calendar to you by the end of January so you can still enjoy your January portion of the calendar. This calendar fits in a 3 1/2 x 5 frame so you can sit it on your desk. I use the clear upright frame shown below. If you have any questions or would like to order please email me. www.crazyboutstampin@comcast.net

Thanks!

No comments: