Monday, December 15, 2008

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7 - Snowman Ornament

Sorry for not posting yesterday but Sunday is the day of rest and I really needed the rest!! Here is an ornament that I made. These were made with Snowman cookie cutters. I also purchased some Cinnamon scented potpourri and hot glued it to the bottom inside the snowman. This gave it decoration yet a nice scent when hanging on the tree. The ribbon is actually some ribbon I have had for a very long time and decided to use it. The ribbon is just tied around the ornament and then brought together and tied at the top.


This is an ornament I would like to share that my daughter Shelby made. It is made with three Popsicle sticks. The Popsicle sticks were covered with SU! Close to Cocoa ink. She glued two goggle eyes on and a round fuzzy red nose. She also glued the two lose pieces of the green yarn to the back so you would not see it from the front. I thought this was so cute and something you can do with your children.

I have a scrapbook page that I will be posting shortly from my club this weekend. Also, day 8 is coming up!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely :o)

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea for my ornament/cookie exchange!! Perfect! Thanks so much!