Friday, October 31, 2008

Manly Birthday Card

I made this card for a swap that I am in with a couple of other demos. The theme for this month was a "Manly card". I really am liking this train from "Happiness is a Journey" stamp set.

Here is what you would need to make this card:

Very Vanilla Cardstock ( 5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
Ridinghood Red Cardstock (5 1/4 x 4)
Basic Black Cardstock (3 1/4 x 2 1/4)
Designer Series Paper ( 4 x 1 3/4)
Basic Black and Very Vanilla scrap for punched out saying

Basic Black ink (for saying)

Extra Large Oval Punch (newest one)
Large Oval Punch

Happiness is a Journey Stamp Set
WOW Flowers Stamp Set (saying)

White Embossing Powder
Embossing Buddy
Versemark Pad
Heat Tool

Remember you can always go on-line to my website to place an order or email me directly. www.crazyboutstampin.stampinup.net or crazyboutstampin@comcast.net

Have a great weekend!

No comments: